Making your own Music Streaming website is quite hard, especially when you don’t have any coding knowledge or programming skills. With that keep in mind, we did some research and made this tutorial about How to Build a Music Streaming website without coding. So you can make a perfect fully-featured music streaming website in few minutes.
To make this website possible, we are using BeMusic PHP Script, which is multi-purpose music streaming and sharing PHP script. Its heavily inspired by music-related sites, including SoundCloud, Mixcloud, Spotify, and more. Also, it has automated mode, which allows you to automatically import and update artists, tracks, albums, and other information from 3rd party sites including, stream music and video using youtube API.
Also, we recommend you to check our post about Top 7 Music Streaming and Sharing PHP Scripts 2020, if you want more Music Streaming PHP Script options.
|Server Requirements||Files included|
Download the latest version of BeMusic Script from here.
Upload BeMusic script to Server
1. Login to your cPanel and click on the File Manager.
2. Now go to the public_html folder and upload the website.zip (Note: If you are using more than one domain, then select the public_html/domain name folder where you want to install the script.)
3. After uploading, extract the website.zip
Create a new Database and User
1. Go to cPanel and click on the MySQL Database Wizard.
2. Now create a New Database.
3. Now create a New User Database.
4. Click on All Privileges and Save. Now you have successfully created a Database and User.
1. Open your Site URL and follow the Installation Wizard.
2. After clicking on CONTINUE, you will proceed to the Requirements Tab and make sure you have all the server requirements.
3. Then click on CONTINUE, and you will proceed to the Filesystem tab. Make sure all the files are in the correct path.
4. Now click on CONTINUE, and you will proceed to the Database tab. Now fill all the database details you created before.
5. Now create an Admin Account and click on CONTINUE.
6. Now click on INSTALL to start the Installation Process.
7. Now you will see “Installation has been successfully completed” message. Then click on the Admin URL and log in with your Admin Account to access the Administration Area.
BeMusic comes with a powerful Admin Panel where you can manage all site features as per your requirements.
BeMusic Analytics comes with Google Analytics integration right into the admin area, which allows you to view all your site performance and data without opening another webpage.
Go to Admin Area » Appearance Editor, to manage your site appearance.
Go to Appearance » Landing Page to customize the header title & header image, Action Buttons, Primary & Secondary features, and more.
Navigate to Appearance » General, where you can do general customization like changing Logo, Favicon, Site Name & Site Description.
To customize Theme Options, navigate to Appearance » Themes.
To customize and add new menus, navigate to Appearance » Menus.
Go to Appearance » Seo Settings, where you can customize Seo Setting like Title, Description, Keywords and more.
To configure general site settings, navigate to Admin Area » Settings » General.
Navigate to Settings » Providers, where you can select & configure providers and generate a sitemap.
Navigate to Settings » Player, where you can select streaming method and configure player defaults and interface.
To configure site interface looks and behaviour, Go to Settings » Interface.
To Setup Billing and Invoices, navigate to Settings » Billing.
For configuring Timezone & Site Language, navigate to Settings » Localization.
Navigate to Settings » Authentication, where you can configure registration, social login, and 3rd party integrations.
Navigate to Settings » Uploading, to configure files size and type.
Navigate to Settings » Mail, where you can manage incoming & outgoing email handlers, email credentials, and more.
To configure cache time, method, and 3rd party integrations, navigate to Settings » Cache.
To configure google analytics integrations and credentials, navigate to Settings » Analytics.
To Setup Sentry integration, navigate to Settings » Logging.
Navigate to Settings » Queue, where you can manage the Active queue method and 3rd party API keys.
Navigate to Settings » Recaptcha, to configure Google Recaptcha integration.
To configure EU General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR] settings, navigate to Settings » GDPR.
Navigate to Admin Area » Plans, where you can Manage or Add New Plans.
To manage or create new subscriptions for users, navigate to Admin Area » Subscriptions.
Navigate to Admin Area » Upload, where you can upload your Tracks, Videos & Albums.
To Manage or Add New Channels, navigate to Admin Area » Channels.
To Manage or Add New Artists, navigate to Admin Area » Artists.
Navigate to Admin Area » Albums, to upload or create new Albums.
To upload or create new Tracks, navigate to Admin Area » Tracks.
Navigate to Admin Area » Genres, where you can manage or add new Genre.
To manage or add new Lyrics, navigate to Admin Area » Lyrics.
Navigate to Admin Area » Playlists, to manage or create new Playlists.
Navigate to Admin Area » Users, where you can manage all your Users.
Navigate to Admin Area » Roles, where you can create and manage roles for users.
Navigate to Admin Area » Pages, where you can manage or add new pages.
Go to Admin Area » Tags to create and manage tags.
Navigate to Admin Area » Files, where you can manage all your site files.
To create new languages & translations, navigate to Admin Area » Translations.
For managing Ads, navigate to Admin Area » Ads.
Now your Music Streaming Website is ready to launch. Also, if you want to create a website like YouTube, you can check our post about How to make a website like YouTube.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know by commenting below.