Making your own Cloud Storage website is not too hard, especially with BeDrive – File Sharing and Cloud Storage script. It’s easy to install and takes only a few minutes also doesn’t require any coding skills to create a Cloud Storage website.
Why we are choosing BeDrive
BeDrive has a Pixel perfect professional design based on google material design, which is fully featured and perfect for self-hosted file sharing and hosting website.
Its a complete script and comes with all the necessary features like Sharing, Shareable Links, Upload Status, Subscriptions, File Previews, Ads, File Details, Favorites, Trash, and more so you don’t need to worry about server management.
|Server Requirements||Files included|
|PHP 7.2.5+||PHP, CSS Files|
|MySQL Database Server||HTML & Layered PSD|
Download the latest version of BeDrive Script.
Upload BeDrive script to Server
1. Login to your cPanel and click on the File Manager.
2. Now go to public_html folder and upload the website.zip (Note: If you are using more than one domain, then select the public_html/domain name folder where you want to install the script.)
3. After uploading, extract the website.zip
Create a new Database and User
1. Go to cPanel and click on the MySQL Database Wizard.
2. Now create a New Database.
3. Now create New User Database.
4. Click on All Privileges and Save. Now you have successfully created a Database and User.
1. Open your Site URL and follow the Installation Wizard.
2. After clicking on CONTINUE, you will proceed to the Requirements Tab and make sure you have all the server requirements.
3. Then click on CONTINUE, and you will proceed to the Filesystem tab. Make sure all the files are in the correct path.
4. Now click on CONTINUE, and you will proceed to the Database tab. Now fill all the database details you created before.
5. Now create an Admin Account and click on CONTINUE.
6. Now click on INSTALL to start the Installation Process.
7. Now you will see “Installation has been successfully completed” message. Then click on the Admin URL and log in with your Admin Account to access the Administration Area.
BeDrive comes with a powerful admin panel that allows fine tuning many parts of the site as per your need.
BeDrive Analytics comes with Google analytics integration right into the admin panel, so you can easily see your site performance and data without opening another webpage.
You can easily manage your site appearance from an Appearance Editor.
Go to Admin Area » Appearance » General to change Logo, Favicon, Site Name & Site Description.
Go to Appearance » Landing Page to customize the header title & header image, footer title & footer image, Action Buttons, Primary & Secondary features, and more.
To customize Theme Options go to Appearance » Themes.
Go to Appearance » Menus » Drive Sidebar to customize Drive Sidebar.
For Seo Setting go to Appearance » Seo Settings.
Go to Admin Area » Settings » General to configure general site settings.
Go to Settings » Drive to configure user drive behave.
For managing Billing and Invoices go to Settings » Billing.
To manage TimeZone & Site Language go to Settings » Localization.
For configuring registration, social login, and 3rd party integrations go to Settings » Authentication.
To configure files size and type for user upload, go to Settings » Uploading.
Go to Settings » Mail to manage incoming & outgoing email handlers, email credentials, and more.
To configure cache time, method, and 3rd party integrations, navigate to Settings » Cache.
To configure google analytics go to Settings » Analytics.
To configure Sentry integration go to Settings » Logging.
For managing the active queue method and 3rd party API keys, navigate to Settings » Queue.
To configure Google Recaptcha, navigate to Settings » Recaptcha.
To configure settings of EU GDPR, navigate to Settings » GDPR.
To Manage Plans and Add New Plans, navigate to Admin Area » Plans.
To manage and create new subscriptions for users, navigate to Admin Area » Subscriptions.
To manage all your users, navigate to Admin Area » Users.
To manage and create new roles for users, navigate to Admin Area » Roles.
To manage and add new pages, navigate to Admin Area » Pages.
Go to Admin Area » Tags to manage and add new tags.
To manage user’s files, navigate to Admin Area » Files.
To manage and create new languages & translations, navigate to Admin Area » Translations.
To create Mail Templates, navigate to Area » Mail Templates.
To manage Ads, navigate to Admin Area » Ads.
Now you are ready to launch your own Cloud Storage website. Also, if you want to create a website like Instagram, you can check our post about How to make a website like Instagram.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know by commenting below.