If you are looking to make your own questions & answers social network platform like ask.fm, then you are at the right place. In this tutorial, we are going to show you How to Create questions & answers social network platform like ask.fm in a few minutes without any coding.
To make this website possible, we are using AskMe – The Ultimate PHP Questions & Answers Social Network Platform. It has all Askfm features like questions and answers, photo polls, and more. AskMe also has the advanced Ads System where user can promote their product & questions by paying the website owner.
Also, we recommend you to check our post about 10 best ultimate PHP Social Networking scripts, if you want more Social Networking PHP Script options.
AskMe PHP Script Requirements
- PHP 5.5+
- MySQLi Extension
- GD Library
AskMe PHP Script Installation
Download the latest version of AskMe Script from here.
- Login to your cPanel and click on the File Manager.
- Upload all files/folders located inside “Script” folder to the public_html.
If you are using more than one domain, then select the public_html/domain name folder where you want to install the script and Don’t upload Script folder, upload what inside it as shown in the image below.
- Now Go to cPanel and click on the MySQL Database Wizard.
Where you can Create a new Database and Database User.
- Now create a New Database.
- Now create a New User Database.
- Click on All Privileges and Save.
Now you have successfully created a Database and Database User.
- Open your Site URL/install and follow the Installation steps. (Google Chrome recommended)
- After clicking on Next button, you will proceed to the Requirements Tab.
make sure you have all the server requirements. Then click on next button
- Now you will proceed to the Installation tab.
Fill all the requirements & database details which you created before. After filling in all the required information, please click the install button. The process of installation may take up to 5 minutes.
- After the installation complete, you’ll get an “AskMe Successfully Installed” Message.
Now your Website is ready to go. You can log in to your site as admin to access the admin panel.
Make sure to delete the “install” folder, after the installation is finished.
Now you are ready to launch your own questions & answers social network platform like ask.fm, also we recommend you to check our FAQ section right down below for more info about the askme PHP script.
Yes, AskMe Support ads. Also it has the advanced Ads System where user can promote their product & questions by paying the website owner.
Yes, we tested askme on shared hosting its working totally fine, but we recommend using VPS or Dedicated Hosting.
Yes, its support facebook, twitter, google, wowonder & vkontakte login.
AskMe PHP Script has three payment gateways, which are PayPal, Stripe & Local bank payment.