If you are looking to build an online Grocery store or converting your existing grocery business into an online business, then we are recommending you to check out this tutorial about How to create an Online Grocery Store website on WordPress.
For this tutorial, we’re using Groci Theme, which is a ready-to-use, responsive, and innovative WordPress theme with that you can easily boost the sales of grocery products and display the stock status of your organic products. Groci comes with The Revolution Slider plugin, which can help your business to promote specific products by highlighting them. Also, this theme supports unlimited icons, colors, and fonts to offer more customization options.
Also, we recommend you to check our post about 200+ Best eCommerce WordPress Themes, if you want more eCommerce WordPress Themes options.
Groci WordPress Theme Requirements
- PHP 7.2+
- MySQL 5.6+ OR MariaDB 10.0+
- WordPress memory limit of 128 MB+
- WooCommerce 4.4.x+
- WPBakery Page Builder 5.6.x+
- Bootstrap 4+
- WordPress 4.7+
Groci WordPress Theme Installation
Download the Groci Theme from here.
- Go to Appearance » Themes » Add New » Upload
The best way to install the theme is to upload via WordPress Dashboard
- Now Upload the Groci.zip file which you just downloaded.
Then Click on Install Now.
- Now Activate the theme.
- Now you will be redirected to the Groci Installation Wizard. To procced Installation click on Start Button.
They provided their own Installation Wizard where you can Activate child theme, Import Demo data, Plugins, and more.
- Now Install the Child Theme.
We recommending you to install and activate the Child theme, so you can easily make theme changes.
- Now Install all the Plugins.
- Now click on the Import button to import all the demo content.
We recommend you to import all the content, to get familiar with the theme. But if you want a fresh start and customize everything by yourself, then simply skip this step.
- Now you will see the “All Done Have Fun!” message.
After the importing process is done, you will see the “All Done Have Fun!” message. Now, if you want to check your website, then click on View your Website.
- Now Go to WordPress Dashboard » Settings » General and Tick the Anyone can register option.
So users can easily create their account on your website.
- Then go to Settings » Reading and Select A static page.
They provide 3 different homepages to choose from, now select any one of three which suits your need. Also, select Blog for your post page, as shown in the image below.
If you follow all the steps correctly, then your website will install successfully on WordPress. Now customize the theme as per your requirements and launch your online grocery store by adding products. We also recommend checking our FAQ section for more information about this theme.
Go to WordPress Dashboard » Products » Add New.
No, Groci is a WordPress Theme, so you cannot use this theme on Shopify.
Yes, Groci support RTL.