If you are looking to make your own online eLearning LMS platform, then you are at the right place, in this tutorial we are going to show you How to Create LMS Website in a few minutes without any coding.
To make this possible, we are using Teachify LMS PHP Script which is one of the most Powerful Learning Management System, if you want to create an eLearning Platform like Udemy or Lynda, then Teachify LMS will be a smart choice for you. With this script, you can create an advanced, scalable, and robust eLearning website within few minutes.
Also, we recommend you to check our post about Top 7 Ready to Use LMS PHP Scripts, if you want more LMS PHP Script options.
|Server Requirements||Files included|
|OpenSSL & PDO PHP Extension||CSS|
|Mbstring & Tokenizer PHP Extension||HTML & XML|
|XML & Ctype PHP Extension||SQL|
Download the latest version of Teachify LMS PHP Script.
1. Upload Teachify LMS Script to your server and unzip the Teachify LMS package file.
2. Now open your browser and enter your Site URL and follow the Installation Wizard.
3. Please make sure that all checklist showing you Ok sign in a circle with green color if you see any cross in a red circle, contact your hosting provider, and fix those issues soon. Now Click on Continue Installation.
4. After clicking on Continue Installation, you will proceed to the Database tab. Now fill all the database details and click on Install.
3. If everything is fine and your server meets all requirements. The installations should complete within a few seconds. After a successful installation, you will see the “Installations Done” message, Now click on the Login button and log in with Admin Account to access the Admin Panel.
Teachify offers a powerful Admin Panel where you can manage all site features as per your requirements.
In the Admin Home Dashboard, you can check all your website stats like User, Instructors, Students, Lecture, Quiz, Payment Total, and more.
Navigate to Admin Panel » CMS » Posts to manage or create a new post.
Navigate to CMS » Pages to manage or create a new page.
Navigate to Admin Panel » Media Manager, where you can manage all your website media files.
Navigate to Admin Panel » Categories to manage or add new categories.
Navigate to Admin Panel » Courses, where you can manage all your courses.
Navigate to Admin Panel » Plugins to manage or add new plugins.
Navigate to Admin Panel » Themes to manage or add new themes.
To configure general site settings, navigate to Admin Panel » Settings » General Settings.
Navigate to Settings » LMS Settings, to configure all your LMS settings.
Navigate to Settings » Payment Settings, to configure payment settings.
To configure payment gateways, Go to Settings » Payment Gateways.
Navigate to Settings » Withdraw, to configure payment withdraw options like Bank Transfer, Paypal, and more.
Navigate to Settings » Theme Settings, to configure theme & cookie Settings.
Social Login Settings
Navigate to Settings » Social Login Settings, where you can configure social login, and 3rd party integrations.
Navigate to Settings » Storage, to setup default storage.
Navigate to Admin Panel » Payments, where you can manage all your payments.
To manage withdrawal requests, navigate to Admin Panel » Withdraw.
Navigate to Admin Panel » Users, where you can manage all your site users.
Live Class Settings
To setup zoom live class integration, navigate to Admin Panel » Live Class Settings.
To configure certificate settings, navigate to Admin Panel » Certificate Settings.
Now your Learning Management System (LMS) is ready to launch, if you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know by commenting below.