In this tutorial, we are going to show you a step by step guide about How to Create SEO Tools Website in a few minutes without any coding knowledge or skills. To create this website, we are going to use AtoZ SEO Tools – Search Engine Optimization Tools PHP Script, which is one of the most complete and advanced PHP Script available right now. But, if you want more SEO Tools PHP Script options, then you can check our post about Top 5 Ready to Use SEO PHP Scripts.
A to Z SEO Tools is one of the most advanced Search Engine Optimization Tools PHP Script. They offer 50+ SEO Tools that allows you to keep track of your SEO issues and help to improve the visibility of a website in Search Engine Results Pages [SERP]. This script also helps you to optimize web content by analyzing content for keywords, on-site links, and other important SEO considerations.
|Compatible With||Files included|
|PDO & MySQLI extension||CSS Files|
|GD extension & URL Rewrite module||HTML|
|Multibyte String support (mbstring)||PHP Files|
|“allow_url_fopen” & WHOIS Port – TCP 43 must be allowed|
Download the latest version of AtoZ SEO Tools Script from here.
Upload AtoZ SEO Tools script to Server
1. Upload the files present on the “Upload” directory to your website using FTP or file manager in your hosting control panel.
2. Now create a MySQL database in your hosting account.
3. After uploading script files and creating MySQL database, visit your website URL in your browser. Then you will be automatically redirected to the installation panel.
4. On the Installation panel, check all the Setup Requirements, and Permissions are fulfilled by your hosting. Now click on Continue and proceed to the next step.
5. Now you will proceed to the Database Connection Page, fill all the requirements, including MySQL database, which you have created before and click on the Submit button.
6. Now you will proceed to the Admin Details Page, where you can create your admin account. After creating the admin account, click on the Submit button.
7. After clicking on the Submit button, the installation process will start, and it will take a few minutes to complete the installation process.
8. After completion of the installation process, you will see the “installation complete!” message on your installer panel. Now click on Admin Panel to access the Admin Panel where you can manage all the website features.
In the Admin Panel, you can manage all AtoZ SEO Tools features and configure the website as per your requirements.
In Dashboard, you can see all your website stats including, Pageviews History, Server Information, Admin Login History, Script Update, and more.
Navigate to Admin Panel » Manage Site » Basic Settings, where you can configure all your basic website settings like Site Name, Title Tag, Meta Description, Social Media Links, Google Analytics, and more.
If you want to enable Maintenance Mode, then navigate to Manage Site » Maintenance.
Navigate to Manage Site » Captcha Protection, to configure the captcha settings.
Ban IP Address
Navigate to Manage Site » Ban IP Address, to ban specific users via IP address.
To enable application-level DDoS protection, navigate to Manage Site » DDoS Protection.
To enable ad-blocker detection and protection system, Navigate to Manage Site » Adblock Detection.
In Analytics, you can see all your website Overview, Visitors Log, Who’s Online, Overall Report, and more. To access Analytics, navigate to Admin Panel » Analytics.
Navigate to Admin Panel » SEO Tools » Manage Tools, where you can manage all your website SEO Tools.
To manage Additional SEO Tools Options like Plagiarism & Mozrank Checker, navigate to SEO Tools » Additional Options.
For configuring website Advertisements, navigate to Admin Panel » Advertisements.
Navigate to Admin Panel » Email Setup » Send Email for sending Emails to your Customers.
To manage Email Templates like Account Activation & Password Reset, go to Email Setup » Email Templates.
To configure Mail Settings, navigate to Email Setup » Mail Settings.
To manage your Administrators Accounts, navigate to Admin Panel » Administrators.
For manually adding new users, navigate to Admin Panel » Users » Add User.
Navigate to Users » Manage Users, to manage your existing users.
To manage Users Settings and Setup Google, Facebook, and Twitter Oauth authentication support navigate to Users » Settings.
Create a Page
Go to Admin Panel » Pages » Create a Page, where you can create new pages for your website.
Create a Link
Navigate to Pages » Create a Link, to create an Internal or External Link.
For managing all created pages, Navigate to Pages » Manage Pages.
Create New Language
To create a new language, go to Admin Panel » Interface » Create New Language.
To edit all the available languages, go to Interface » Language Editor.
Navigate to Interface » Manage Themes, where you can manage all your website themes.
Go to Interface » Interface Settings for managing the website’s default language and template.
To create and manage a sitemap, navigate to Admin Panel » Sitemap.
To manage all Miscellaneous Tasks like Clean up all temporary directories, cached screenshots, recent history data, analytics data, and more. Navigate to Admin Panel » Miscellaneous.
To install new addons, navigate to Admin Panel » Addons » Install Addons.
If you want to buy new AtoZ SEO Tools Addons, navigate to Addons » Shop Addons.
Go to Admin Panel » Cron Job, to check your cron job.
Error Log Viewer & PHP Information
To check your Error Logs and PHP Information, Go to Admin Panel » Error Log Viewer and Admin Panel » PHP Information.
To create and manage website’s database backups, navigate to Admin Panel » Database Backup.
Follow this step by step guide, and you’re ready to launch your own premium looking SEO Tools Website in a few minutes without any coding knowledge or skills. Also, if you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know by commenting below.