Are you looking to build your own URL Shortener website, but you don’t have any coding knowledge? Then you might look at this tutorial about How to Create a URL Shortener website, where we are going to show you How to Make a premium looking URL Shortener Website in a few minutes without any coding knowledge or skills.
To make this website, we are going to use BeLink – Ultimate URL Shortener PHP Script, which has a cleanest modern looking design with high-quality code, and comes with the unmatched feature set. But, if you want more URL Shortener PHP Script options, then we recommend you to check our post about Top 5 Ready to Install URL Shortener PHP Scripts 2020.
|Server Requirements||Files included|
Download the latest version of BeLink Script from here.
Upload BeLink script to Server
1. Login to your cPanel and click on the File Manager.
2. Now go to the public_html folder and upload the website.zip (Note: If you are using more than one domain, then select the public_html/domain name folder where you want to install the script.)
3. After uploading, extract the website.zip
Create a new Database and User
1. Go to cPanel and click on the MySQL Database Wizard.
2. Now create a New Database.
3. Now create New User Database.
4. Click on All Privileges and Save. Now you have successfully created a Database and User.
1. Open your Site URL and follow the Installation Wizard.
2. After clicking on CONTINUE, you will proceed to the Requirements Tab and make sure you have all the server requirements.
3. Then click on CONTINUE, and you will proceed to the Filesystem tab. Make sure all the files are in the correct path.
4. Now click on CONTINUE, and you will proceed to the Database tab. Now fill all the database details you created before.
5. Now create an Admin Account and click on CONTINUE.
6. Now click on INSTALL to start the Installation Process.
7. Now you will see “Installation has been successfully completed” message. Then click on the Admin URL and log in with your Admin Account to access the Administration Area.
BeLink provides a powerful admin panel, where you can manage all your website features.
BeLink Analytics has a Google Analytics integration right into the admin area, which allows you to view all your site performance and data in one place.
To configure your site appearance, go to Admin Area » Appearance Editor.
Go to Appearance » Homepage, where you can customize the header title & image, footer title & image, Action Buttons, Primary & Secondary features, and more.
To change Logo, Favicon, Site Name & Site Description, navigate to Appearance » General.
To customize Theme Options, navigate to Appearance » Themes.
Navigate to Appearance » Menus, for customizing menus.
To configure Seo Setting, navigate to Appearance » Seo Settings.
For configuring general site settings, navigate to Admin Area » Settings » General.
To Configure various link behaviour across the site, go to Settings » Links.
Navigate to Settings » Billing, to Setup Billing and Invoices.
For configuring Timezone & Site Language, navigate to Settings » Localization.
Go to Settings » Authentication, for configuring registration, social login, and 3rd party integrations.
Navigate to Settings » Uploading, to configure files size and type.
Go to Settings » Mail to manage all incoming & outgoing email handlers, email credentials, and more.
Go to Settings » Cache, for configuring cache time, method, and 3rd party integrations.
To setup google analytics, navigate to Settings » Analytics.
To Setup Sentry integration, navigate to Settings » Logging.
Navigate to Settings » Queue, to manage Active queue method and 3rd party API keys.
Navigate to Settings » Recaptcha, where you can configure Google Recaptcha integration and credentials.
For configuring EU GDPR settings, navigate to Settings » GDPR.
Navigate to Admin Area » Plans, where you can Manage Plans and Add New Plans.
Go to Admin Area » Subscriptions, where you can manage or create new subscriptions for users.
To Manage or Add New Links, navigate to Admin Area » Links.
To Manage or Add New Link Groups, navigate to Admin Area » Link Groups.
Navigate to Admin Area » Link Overlays, to manage or add new Link Overlays.
Navigate to Admin Area » Tracking Pixels, where you can manage or add new Tracking Pixels.
To manage or add new Custom Domains, navigate to Admin Area » Custom Domains.
For managing users, navigate to Admin Area » Users.
Navigate to Admin Area » Roles, where you can create and manage roles for users.
Navigate to Admin Area » Pages, where you can manage and add a new page.
Navigate to Admin Area » Tags, where you can create and manage tags.
Navigate to Admin Area » Files, where you can manage all your website files.
To create new languages & translations, navigate to Admin Area » Translations.
Navigate to Admin Area » Translations, where you can create Mail Templates.
Navigate to Admin Area » Ads, where you can manage all your website ads.
Now your own URL Shortener Website is ready to launch. Also, if you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know by commenting below.